J4240SurreyScience Permanent£30,000 to £40,000 per annumFull Time03/08/2017Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Physical Sciences Analytical Leader
We are currently looking for a Physical Sciences Analytical Leader to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Northern Ireland. As the Physical... View Job
Senior Scientist - Contract Research
We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist - Contract Research to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Scientis... View Job
Chemist - Lubrication Science
We are currently looking for a Chemist (Lubrication Science) to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Chemist (Lubrication Scie... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Senior Analytical Scientist to join a growing Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation, based in the Surrey area. As the Senior Analytical Scientist you will be responsible for supporting the Principle Scientist on method development and validation activities testing pharmaceutical products while taking on Direct Line Management responsibility for a team of Scientists.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Analytical Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide the highest quality analytical support to ensure smooth transfer of developed and validated methods to the QC department whilst ensuring compliance with protocols, GxP and safety regulations.
2. Provide analytical technical expertise to support the Study Directors and client projects.
3. Ensure in conjunction with the Principal Scientist management of the Pharmaceutical Analysis department and projects timelines are adhered to.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Analytical Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree qualified in a scientific discipline, ideally Chemistry or Biochemistry or similar; with proven industry experience in a lab analysing pharmaceutical products to GMP standards.
2. Proven experience in developing and validating analytical methods, mainly using HPLC and GC. Experience with other analytical techniques and instruments would be advantageous.
3. Experience in supervising and managing a lab would be advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.