J3675KentScience Contract / Temporary / Interim£26,000 to £30,000 per annumFull Time20/03/2017Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry
Chemistry – Process Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Process Development Scientist
Job Description:We are currently looking for a Process Development Scientist to join a leading company based in the Cheshire area. As the Process Deve... View Job
Senior QC Analyst
We are currently searching for a Senior QC Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Northamptonshire area. As the Senior QC Analy... View Job
Analytical Compliance Specialist
We are currently looking for a Analytical Compliance Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Belfast area. As the Analytical ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Development Scientist (Chemist) to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the Senior Analytical Development Scientist you will be responsible for providing analytical support to secondary manufacturing development activities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Analytical Development Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Organise and perform Test Method Transfers, Process Validation Testing and Test Method Validation within the Analytical Development Group.
2. Provide expertise on the process of test method validations with strong HPLC, LC, GC and GLP experience.
3. Use your Analytical Chemistry knowledge / experience to support product, production, or test method investigations of new business projects and facilitate the introduction of new analytical equipment.
4. Use your Project Management Skills to devise, develop and operate analytical test methods to give the information required for development projects.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Analytical Development Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific Discipline (Chemistry is ideal)
2. Proven industry experience with Liquid Chromatography, HPLC and GC in a GLP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Analytical Method Validation, Verification and Method Transfer.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.