Quality Control Scientist We are currently looking for a Quality Control Scientist to join a leading gene therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QC Scientist y... View Job
Head of Programme Management We are currently looking for a Head of Programme Management to join a growing drug discovery and development company based in the UK. The location of ... View Job
Scientist We are currently looking for a Scientist to join the Biopotency and Immunoassay Team in a leading Biotechnology company based in the Berkshire area. A... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Scientist to join a leading gene therapy company based in the Liverpool area. As the Senior Analytical Scientist you will be responsible for the development, optimisation, qualification, transfer and application of analytical methods to support current and new product development programmes.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Analytical Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior Analytical Scientist, you will be leading the delivery of routine analytics to support product development and cGMP production activities through all stages of bioprocessing (upstream and downstream).
2. You will, as the Senior Analytical Scientist, be responsible for the analysis of biomolecules and the use of analytical techniques, including but not limited to: Electrophoresis (SDS-Page, Western Blot, IEF) Chromatography (SE-UPLC, RP-HPLC, AEX, HILIC) Immunoassays (ELISA, Potency, HCP)
3. Executing method qualification and validation protocols and assist in writing the associated reports as required to support transfer of processes into the manufacturing facility. You will also be a subject matter expert in areas relating to analytical method development, transfer, qualification and validation and stability testing.
4. As the Senior Analytical Scientist, you will act as a technical lead reporting to project / program managers in the organisation, undertaking any required project work and attend project meetings when required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Analytical Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a related BSc subject, with experience within the biopharmaceutical or pharmaceutical industry.
2. Proven industry experience in the analysis of biomolecules and with biologics assay development and optimisation, as well as assay qualification.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with writing technical protocols, reports and test methods.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.