J5653LiverpoolPharmaceutical Contract / Temporary / Interim£30,000 to £35,000 per annumFull Time18/05/2018Bioanalytical
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Vector Design Scientist We are currently looking for a Vector Design Scientist to join a leading company based in the Stevenage area. As the Vector Design Scientist you will ... View Job
Assay Scientist We are currently looking for an Assay Scientist to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Assay Scientist ... View Job
MSAT Analytical Manager An exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Analytical Manager has become available to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the North Wes... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Scientist - Method Development to join a leading company based in the North West.
As the Senior Analytical Scientist, you will be responsible for development, optimisation, qualification, transfer and application of analytical methods to support current and new product development programmes, which may encompass fully in-house programmes, in-licensed products and products in development with partners.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Analytical Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead the delivery of routine analytics to support product development and cGMP production activities through all stages of bioprocessing (upstream and downstream) to meet project timelines
2. Analysis of biomolecules and use of analytical techniques including but not limited to: o Electrophoresis (SDS-PAGE, Western Blot, IEF) o Chromatography (SE-UPLC, RP-HPLC, AEX, HILIC) o Immunoassays (ELISA, Potency, HCP)
3. Executing method qualification and validation protocols and assist in writing the associated reports as required to support transfer of processes into the manufacturing facility. 4. Being a subject matter expert in areas relating to analytical method development, transfer, qualification and validation and stability testing.
5. As Technical Lead or acting Technical Lead report to Project/ Program Managers in the organisation any required project work and attend internal/ client project meetings, when required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Analytical Scientist - Method Development ABT52 we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific discipline
2. Proven pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical industry experience as well as experience with biologics assay development / optimisation and assay qualification.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with writing technical protocols, reports and test methods.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.