J3323CambridgeshirePharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science Permanent£35,000 to £40,000 per annum - Dependant on experienceFull Time15/12/2016Chemistry
Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry
Chemistry – Development Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Analytical Technical Expert
We are currently looking for a Analytical Technical Specialist to join a leading Analytical Testing company based in the North Yorkshire area. As the ... View Job
Head of Analytical Development
We are currently looking for a Head of Analytical Development to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the Head of Analytic... View Job
Analytical Chemist (Radiochemistry)
We are currently looking for a Analytical Chemist (Radiochemistry) to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the County Armagh area. As the An... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Analytical Scientist you will be responsible for providing scientific and practical analytical expertise and leadership in the development of a range of pharmaceutical products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Analytical Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as following:
1. Plan, co-ordinate and undertake analytical work to test pre-formulation and compatibility studies to aid the design and optimisation of formulations, as well as reference materials and product batches testing.
2. Write and review protocols for analysis of drug substances, scientific reports and CMC documents for global regulatory purposes.
3. Conduct method development, optimisation and validation of analytical test methods; both complex and specialised methods.
4. Participate in or lead multidisciplinary CMC Project Sub Teams, occasionally supervise teams and manage resources to support project timelines.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Analytical Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will be at least degree qualified in Chemistry or a related discipline e.g. Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry etc.
2. It is essential that you have previous experience working in analysing a wide range of pharmaceutical products, using HPLC, UPLC and dissolution amongst others; including method development, validation and stability testing.
3. In addition you will have a working knowledge and experience of CMC development programmes, early or late stage; as well as awareness of Quality by Design principles through a drug development lifecycle.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.