Job Reference: J5630460
Updated On: 24/05/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Senior Analytical Scientist
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Scientist to join a leading gene therapy company based in the Merseyside area. As the Senior Analytical Scientist you will be responsible for the development, optimisation, qualification, transfer and application of analytical methods to support current and new product development programmes.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Analytical Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior Analytical Scientist, you will be leading the delivery of routine analytics to support product development and cGMP production activities through all stages of bioprocessing (upstream and downstream).
2. You will, as the Senior Analytical Scientist, be responsible for the analysis of biomolecules and the use of analytical techniques, including but not limited to electrophoresis, immunoassays and chromatography.
3. It will be your job to execute method qualification and validation protocols and assist in writing the associated reports as required to support transfer of processes into the manufacturing facility. You will also be a subject matter expert in areas relating to analytical method development, transfer, qualification and validation and stability testing.
4. As the Senior Analytical Scientist, you will act as a technical lead reporting to project / program managers in the organisation, undertaking any required project work and attend project meetings when required.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Analytical Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a related BSc subject, with experience within the biopharmaceutical or pharmaceutical industry.
2. Proven industry experience in the analysis of biomolecules and with biologics assay development and optimisation, as well as assay qualification.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with writing technical protocols, reports and test methods.
Key Words: Senior Analytical Scientist / Method Development / Biologics / Assay Development / Chromatography / Electrophoresis / Analytical Development / cGMP / Bioprocessing / Upstream / Downstream / Biopharmaceutical / Pharmaceutical / R&D
Other jobs with similar skills
Raw Materials Analyst
Cambridgeshire | £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Raw Material Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Raw Material Analyst you will be responsi...Science
View & Apply
Analytical Scientist - ICP
Yorkshire | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced Analytical Scientist looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for an analytical scientist to join a leading company based in the Yorkshire area. ...Science
View & Apply