Job Reference: J5631062
Updated On: 05/03/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Team Leader to join a leading Antibody Discovery company based in the Deeside area. As the QC Team Leader you will be responsible for the testing of therapeutic products and managing the day to day laboratory activities and team.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will ensure the effective, timely and compliant operation of daily activities in the laboratory including non- conformance reviews and implementation of corrective actions.
2. You will manage and supervise the QC team, scheduling their work load and ensuring that analytical activities are carried out effectively.
3. Testing of raw materials, intermediates and finish products will be among your duties and responsibilities as well as supervising other members with testing. You will be a representative of the QC team in meetings and provide subject matter expert Analytical/Bioassay knowledge.
4. As the QC Team Leader, you will maintain stock, draft and review protocols, liaise with suppliers to ensure equipment is maintained, manage written records, and ensure compliance with COSHH.
5. You will be a part of team building, training and problem solving internally and across the site.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related discipline such as, but not limited to, Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology and a number of years of experience working within analytical testing within a Pharmaceutical organisation is essential to your application.
2. Proven industry experience using techniques such as HPLC, UV, ELISA, SDS PAGE, FTIR and Titration is essential to your application.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with raw materials sampling, pharmacopoeial testing and finished product testing is an essential requirement for your application.
Key Words: Pharmaceuticals | Biotechnology | GMP | ELISA | PCR | HPLC | Titration | Analytical Testing | Bioassay | QC | Quality Control | Life Sciences | Biology | Chemistry | Analytical |
Other jobs with similar skills
Head of QC
London | £80,000 - £100,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Head of QC to join an innovative Gene Therapy company based in London. As the Head of QC you will be responsible for the oversight and management the activities of GMP Q...Science
View & Apply
MS&T Analytical Specialist
Wrexham, Wrexham | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Analytical Specialist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Cheshire area. As the Analytical Specialist you will be responsible for leading activities...Science
View & Apply