Job Reference: J5633497
Updated On: 16/07/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewHRS are looking for a Senior Assay Scientist - Diagnostics to join a leading diagnostics company based in Bedford. As the Senior Assay Scientist - Diagnostics you will be responsible for developing immunoassays either for external clients or for internal product development. This is a great opportunity for a Scientist / Senior Scientist with a strong experience in immunodiagnostics that is looking to join a growing and innovate organisation.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Assay Scientist - Diagnostics will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be developing and designing diagnostics immunoassays and apply this to the development of molecularly imprinted polymers for assays and sensor applications.
2. Your role will be mainly lab based but you will be involved with project management when necessary to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
3. You will be analysing experimental data and share those to internal and external stakeholders.
4. You will be record keeping to GLP and ISO19001 standard.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Assay Scientist - Diagnostics we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1.A BSc in a Life Science subject including Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Microbiology. Biological Sciences etc. An MSc or a PhD is advantageous.
2. A working knowledge of working with diagnostic immunoassay would be preferable. Experience working in a development capacity in industry under ISO9001 or, preferably, ISO-13485 Quality Management Systems.
3. A highly motivated and confident individual that is able communicate with customers and internal teams.
Key Words: GLP / ISO9001 / ISO13485 / Diagnostics / Immunoassays / Immunodiagnostics / Scientist / Senior Scientist / Assay Development / Assay Validation / Data Analysis / CRO / R&D / Research and Development
Other jobs with similar skills
North Yorkshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Principal Scientist to join a leading life science company based in the North Yorkshire area. As the Principal Scientist you will oversee the development, validation and...Science
View & Apply
Cheshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Principal Scientist to join a leading drug discovery CRO based in the Cheshire area. As the Principal Scientist you will be responsible for delivering cell-based and oth...Science
View & Apply