Job Reference: J5634542
Updated On: 03/03/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewHRS are currently looking for a Senior Bioanalytical Scientist to join a rapidly expanding CRO based in the Manchester area. As a Senior Bioanalytical Scientist, you will be working on drug development programmes in the GLP accredited laboratory. You will be responsible analysing small and large molecules using Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry (LCMS).
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Bioanalytical Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the development of quantitative and qualitative methods for the analyses of drugs and biomarkers within a GLP / GCP environment.
2. As the Senior Scientist within the Bioanalysis team you will be carrying out LCMS/MS methods for analysing drug metabolites as well as applying these methods in clinical and pre-clinical studies.
3. Your role will include preparing and planning studies and reports whilst working in compliance with GLP / GCP.
4. Additional responsibilities will include support of junior members of the team.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Bioanalytical Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related degree such as, but not limited to, Chemistry, Biochemistry and Biotechnology.
2. Proven industry experience of chromatography techniques such as LCMS.
3. Practical experience within a GLP / GCP / GxP / GMP laboratory carrying out bioanalysis is also essential to your application.
Key Words: Biotechnology | GCP | GMP | GxP | Life Sciences | LCMS | HPLC | Bioanalytical | Scientist | Chromatography | Drug Development | CRO | Quality | Biological Matrix
Other jobs with similar skills
Kent | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced synthetic organic chemist looking for a new exciting opportunity? We are currently looking for a Synthetic Organic Chemist to join a leading company based in the Kent area. ...Science
View & Apply
Medical Device Project Manager - 12 month FTC
Middlesex | £60,000 - £65,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Medical Device Project Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical firm for an initial 12 month FTC. The company based in the Middlesex area and as the Medical Device Proje...Science
View & Apply