Job Reference: J5634141
Updated On: 03/12/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewHRS are currently looking for a Senior Biochemist - Conjugation to join a leading medical device company based in London. As the Senior Biochemist - Conjugation you will be partially lab based performing conjugation and immunoassay development as well as leading projects from start to finish. Flexibility working from home is provided.
This is a great role for a scientist with strong antibody knowledge that performed conjugation and/or immunoassays.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Biochemist - Conjugation will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will closely work with engineers to support with development and optimisation of the antibody products for clinical use. You will optimise conjugation methods and later flow immunoassays.
2. You will be responsible for leading projects from start to finish - including management of suppliers, budgeting, risk analysis etc.
3. You will be performing data analysis and interpretation.
4. As the Senior Biochemist - Conjugation you will be working collaboratively with other departments and ensure projects are completed on time.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Biochemist - Conjugation we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science, Biochemistry, Chemistry. Biological Sciences. A PhD is essential.
2. Proven industry experience in Med Device, IVD, or Pharmaceutical company. A candidate from academia can be considered as long as they could show the right skills in project / people management.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with conjugation methods and/or lateral flow assays. Experience with managing project is a must.
Key Words: IVD / Medical Devices / Conjugation / Lateral Flow / Haematology / Chemisty / Biochemistry / Project Management / ISO13485 / Immunoassay / Start-up
Other jobs with similar skills
West Yorkshire | £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Analytical Team Leader looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Analytical Team Leader to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the...Science
View & Apply
Senior Assay Scientist - Diagnostics
Bedfordshire | £35,000 - £50,000 per annum
HRS are looking for a Senior Assay Scientist - Diagnostics to join a leading diagnostics company based in Bedfordshire area. As the Senior Assay Scientist - Diagnostics you will be responsible for dev...Science
View & Apply