Job Reference: J5635121
Updated On: 10/08/2021
Status: Under Offer
Back to results
Senior Biologics Consultant - Team Leader
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Biologics Consultant - Team Leader to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy Consultancy based in the Bristol area. As the Senior Biologics Consultant - Team Leader you will be responsible for consulting with a range of Biotechnology and Biotherapeutics businesses, offering strategic advice to bridge the gap between R&D, Clinical Manufacturing and Product Commercialisation.
This is also a Line Management opportunity where you would support a team and training and experienced consultants. This position would therefore require some office based work to ensure the continued success of the team.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Biologics Consultant - Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will take a lead role in our CMC Translating Consultancy projects and interface directly with client senior management teams. You will partner with clients to support them through the translation journey from the Clients defined start point to the defined end point.
2. You will also lead a team of consultants where you will be coaching, mentoring, and developing them to support business growth.
3. You will Consult in a range of areas but specifically around Business planning; Translational, Manufacturing and CMC strategy as well as Risk and Gap analysis.
4. You will also offer Technical advice around Process and Analytical Development as well as Technology Transfer and Due diligence and audits.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Biologics Consultant - Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Extensive experience in the Biopharmaceutical space, ideally with knowledge of Cell and Gene Therapy products, where you are a Subject Matter expert within the Bioprocessing and Manufacture of Biological products.
2. Proven industry experience of leading and developing a team is vital to this application.
3. Ability to work from the site in the Bristol area for the majority of the week.
Key Words: Biopharmaceutical | Bioprocessing | Biologics | Cell Therapy | Gene Therapy | Upstream Process Development | Downstream process Development | In Process Analytical | CMC | Manufacturing | Quality
Other jobs with similar skills
Staffordshire, Midlands | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Production Scientist to join a leading contract manufacturing organisation based in the Staffordshire area. As the Production Scientist you will be responsible for produ...Science
View & Apply
CMC Project Manager
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
We have an exciting opportunity available for a CMC Project Manager to join a growing life sciences company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the CMC Project Manager, you will be accountable f...Science
View & Apply