J5630718City of LondonPharmaceutical Permanent£60,000 to £63,000 per annum - 20% Bonus + Flexible working daysFull Time09/01/2019Biochemistry Chemistry Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry Chemistry – Organic Chemistry Chemistry – Materials Chemistry Commercial Commercial – Marketing Commercial – Brand Management Commercial - Digital Marketing
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Customer Marketing Manager - Pharma We are currently looking for a Customer Marketing Manager - Pharmaceutical to join a leading company based in the London area. As the Customer Marketi... View Job
Graduate Sales Administrator We are currently looking for a Graduate Sales Administrator to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Graduate Sales A... View Job
Marketing Manager - Pharmaceuticals We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager - Pharmaceuticals to join an international pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Brand Manager - Pharmaceutical to join a leading Science provider based in the Middlesex area. The Senior Brand Manager - Pharmaceutical will manage a small team and focus on our clients pharmaceutical division to ensure the marketing strategy is effectively communicated to customers. This will involve developing and implementing an effective communication strategy managing external agencies, and more.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Brand Manager - Pharmaceutical will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will lead the development of the external identity for the pharmaceutical sector, to create a fresh look and feel, in order to increase the external presence and consumer interest.
2. You will lead the planning, development, execution and review of the annual marketing and communication plans for the pharmaceutical division.
3. You will maintain good relationships with external agencies and third parties, writing strong creative briefs in order to successfully execute marketing strategies.
4. As the Senior Brand Manager - Pharmaceutical, you will directly manage and develop a Junior Brand Manager who will support with marketing campaigns, as well as working in a matrix environment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Brand Manager - Pharmaceutical we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Marketing or Science subject, such as Chemistry, pharmacology or a life science subject.
2. Proven industry experience in a Brand Manager or Marketing Manager position targeting is essential, with a strong knowledge of B2C and offline marketing.
3. Practical experience developing and implementing a marketing strategy is essential, as is experience successfully writing creative briefs and managing external agencies.
Key Words: Pharmaceutical Brand Manager / Marketing Communication / Communication strategy / B2C / Business to Consumer / Marketing Manager / Senior Brand Manager / Agency Briefing / Campaign Management / Consumer Marketing / Brand Management / offline marketing / Traditional marketing / Matrix Management / Project manager / Marketing Strategy / Life Science / Pharmaceutical / Blue chip / Pharma
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.