J5630718SurreyPharmaceutical Science Permanent£60,000 to £63,000 per annum - 20% Bonus + Flexible working daysFull Time18/03/2019Biochemistry Chemistry Chemistry – Materials Chemistry Material Science Consumer Insight / Sensory Commercial Commercial – Marketing Commercial – Brand Management R&D – Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology Chemistry - Quality Control Commercial - Digital / Ecommerce Commercial - Digital Marketing
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Global Brand Manager A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Global Brand Manager to join a leading science company based in the South West London area. The Global Brand ... View Job
Global Brand Manager A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Global Brand Manager to join a leading science company based in the Surrey area. The Global Brand Manager wil... View Job
Senior Brand Manager - Pharmaceutical A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Brand Manager - Pharmaceutical to join a leading Science provider based in the Middlesex area. The Sen... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Brand Manager - Pharmaceutical to join a leading Science provider based in the Middlesex area. The Senior Brand Manager - Pharmaceutical will manage a small team and focus on our clients pharmaceutical division to ensure the marketing strategy is effectively communicated to customers. This will involve developing and implementing an effective communication strategy managing external agencies, and more.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Brand Manager - Pharmaceutical will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will lead the development of the external identity for the pharmaceutical sector, to create a fresh look and feel, in order to increase the external presence and consumer interest.
2. You will lead the planning, development, execution and review of the annual marketing and communication plans for the pharmaceutical division.
3. You will maintain good relationships with external agencies and third parties, writing strong creative briefs in order to successfully execute marketing strategies.
4. As the Senior Brand Manager - Pharmaceutical, you will directly manage and develop a Junior Brand Manager who will support with marketing campaigns, as well as working in a matrix environment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Brand Manager - Pharmaceutical we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Marketing or Science subject, such as Chemistry, pharmacology or a life science subject.
2. Proven industry experience in a Brand Manager or Marketing Manager position targeting is essential, with a strong knowledge of B2C and offline marketing.
3. Practical experience developing and implementing a marketing strategy is essential, as is experience successfully writing creative briefs and managing external agencies.
Key Words: Pharmaceutical Brand Manager / Marketing Communication / Communication strategy / B2C / Business to Consumer / Marketing Manager / Senior Brand Manager / Agency Briefing / Campaign Management / Consumer Marketing / Brand Management / offline marketing / Traditional marketing / Matrix Management / Project manager / Marketing Strategy / Life Science / Pharmaceutical / Blue chip / Pharma
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.