J563213BuckinghamshireIS&T Permanent£40,000 to £60,000 per annum - dependent on experienceFull Time31/10/2018IT IT – Project Management IT – Business Information Management IT – Business Intelligence IT - Business Analysis
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Finance Systems Analyst We are currently looking for a Finance Systems Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Finance Systems An... View Job
Senior Python Developer We are currently looking for a Senior Python Developer to join a reputable Medical Device Manufacturer company based in the York, area. As the Senior ... View Job
Financial Systems Strategy Lead We are currently looking for a Financial Systems Strategy Lead to join a leading multinational pharmaceutical company based in the Maidenhead area. As... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join a leading company based in the Milton Keynes area. As the Senior Business Analyst you will be responsible for acting as a bridge in-between challenges in the business and technology solutions, and maintain relationships across automation and operational teams.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Business Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior Business Analyst, you will be responsible for capturing the key views on the business divisions, mapping and modelling business processes specific to the business area.
2. You will maintain business expertise, including specific challenges and plan to increase business capabilities.
3. Your role as the Senior Business Analyst will involve input into platform teams adhering to strategies, capability requirements, processes, information assets and operating models.
4. You will develop solution roadmaps and engage with business case teams providing input into planning processes.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Business Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a business or related discipline, or alternatively extensive related project experience.
2. Proven industry experience in the IT sector, including experience within business process design.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with process redesign methods, e.g. process re-engineering, quality management or Six Sigma.
Key Words: Business Analyst, IT Projects, Business Partner, IT Partner, Business Performance, Business Delivery, Business Support, IT Solutions, AI, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Manufacturing, automation, manufacturing solutions, automation solutions, business processes, Six Sigma, process re-engineering, process engineering, organisation change, process redesign, project manager, project management, manufacturing systems, modernization, dititization, IoT, Pharma, Biopharma, Medical Device, SDLC, GxP, Systems development, Lifecycle Methodology
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.