Job Reference: J5633751
Updated On: 09/09/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join a leading International Life Sciences company based in the Middlesex area. As the Business Analyst you will be responsible for leading a small team and establishing + evolving change across different business areas.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Business Analyst will be to develop and implement business change supporting business systems integrations and master data management .The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The Business Analyst will manage a small team of business analysts and provide assurance for activities and deliverables for the team.
2. The role is responsible for managing the design, development and implementation of business integration, enterprise data management and the integrated e-commerce platform.
3. The Business Analyst must show outstanding communication skills to effectively gather business requirements and communicate change to stakeholders.
4. The role will also work with business users to ensure changes are proactively implemented, communicated and training is provided where needed.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Computer Science / IT / Business Analysis field
2. Proven industry experience in delivering change IT or System related projects
3. Management or Team Leadership experience
Key Words: Business Analyst Lead System IT Change Stakeholder Requirements Change Implementation
Other jobs with similar skills
London | £42,000 - £47,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the London area. As the Business Systems Analyst you will be responsible for gathering requirem...Science
View & Apply
London | £32,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Data Engineer to join a leading Environmental company based in the London area. As the Data Engineer you will be responsible for automating data workflows and deploying ...Science
View & Apply