Job Reference: J5638591
Status: Open to Applications
Do you have a strong Technical and Commercial background working within a Pharmaceutical vaccine and/or sterile manufacturing environment?
We are currently looking for a Senior Business Manager (Vaccines) to join a leading Pharmaceutical contract manufacturing organisation based in the Wiltshire area. As the Senior Technical Transfer & Business Manager (Vaccines) you will be responsible for all Contract Manufacturing (CMO) business activities for Vaccines, representing the client interests, developing the overall relationship and moving the commercial business forward.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Senior Business Manager (Vaccines) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for all commercial quotations and supplier agreements. Working closely with the executive and Global Contract Services team to deliver commercial agreements. This will include annual pricing updates, assessment of the overall cost for new or existing projects (i.e. production and capital equipment costs).
2. Coordinate all sites business activities with the Business Development Group, Finance, Quotations and other internal functions. You will report directly into the VP Business Management (Steriles), with a matrix approach to the Swindon Site Lead. This position will form part of the sites Senior Leadership Team and represent the business area in internal business review activities.
3. Organise all Technical Transfer activities and resolve any issues that might arise across the group. Work closely with Technical Transfer and Project Management teams to support all associated projects and ensure they are implemented.
4. You will have direct responsibility for a team of 10-15 reports across Technical Transfer, Project Management and Business Management.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Business Manager (Vaccines) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will ideally be degree qualified within a Scientific, Technology, Engineering or related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience working within a Pharmaceutical sterile manufacturing organisation, preferably within a Contract Manufacturing Organisation (CMO).
3. Previous experience working within a customer facing and commercial position, as you will have significant external client facing responsibilities.
Key Words: Pharmaceutical | Technical Transfer | Business Management | Contract Manufacturing | CMO | Sterile | Vaccines |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.