J5643City of LondonPharmaceutical Biotechnology Science PermanentDependent on experienceFull Time18/05/2018Cellular Biology & Molecular Biology Cell Culture Technology Transfer
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Head of MSAT We are currently looking for a Head of MSAT to join a rapidly expanding and innovative Cell and Gene Therapy company based in Oxford. As the Head of M... View Job
Assay Scientist We are currently looking for an Assay Scientist to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Assay Scientist ... View Job
Flow Cytometry Sales Executive We are currently looking for a Flow Cytometry Sales Executive to join a Global leading company that have been in the Life Science industry for over 80... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Cell Biologist to join a leading Immunotherapy company based in London. As the Senior Cell Biologist you will be responsible for the delivery of process development activities across a portfolio of immunotherapy projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Cell Biologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Oversee and manage any technology transfer both as a transferring and receiving site for external clients and associated contract manufacturing organisations (CMO) for CAR and TCR based Immunotherapy products.
2. Act as super user for Cell Biology and T Cell associated equipment and provide training to other staff members from the analytical, process development, manufacturing and clinical teams as required.
3. Drive new business opportunities and where required liaise directly with clients and collaborators to develop project proposals.
4. Ensuring that design, qualification and validation of upstream and/or downstream processes are performed in compliance with appropriate guidelines and/or regulations.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Cell Biologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree and ideally a PhD in an Immunotherapy related field along with industrial experience.
2. Proven industry experience in Immunotherapy production including CAR and TCR therapies.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with developing and executing cell based functional or potency assay for immune cells e.g. ELISPOT, proliferation and tumour killing or cytotoxicity assays.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.