Job Reference: J5634714
Updated On: 06/04/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Cells Production Shift Technician to join a leading vaccines company based in the Surrey area. As the Senior Cells Production Shift Technician you will be responsible for the execution of large scale production operations whilst adhering to all relevant regulations.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Cells Production Shift Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will carry out large scale production responsibilities, maintaining the laboratory to clean room standards and implementing all SOPs.
2. You will identify and implement control process improvements to methodology and instrumentation.
3. As the Senior Cells Production Shift Technician, you will be responsible for performing supervisory responsibilities during the absence of the Laboratory Manager.
4. You will work closely with GMP, acting as a subject matter expert for audits, raising CAPA's and investigating Deviations.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Cells Production Shift Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science subject or equivalent professional experience e.g. Biotechnology, Cellular Biology, Bioprocessing
2. Proven industry experience of large scale cell production, either in a Pharmaceutical or Food production setting.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP is required for the role.
Key Words: GMP | cGMP | Manufacture | Production | Upstream | USP | Fermentation | Vaccine | CAPA | SOP | Surrey | South East | Bioprocess | Biotechnology | Cellular Biology
Other jobs with similar skills
Quality Assurance Officer
Edinburgh | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced GMP QA Officer looking for an exciting new job opportunity? We are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading animal health company based in Edinburgh. As the QA...Science
View & Apply
Technical Application Scientist qPCR - French Speaking
Renfrewshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Technical Application Scientist with experience of qPCR to join a leading life sciences provider based in the Renfrewshire area. As the Technical Application Scienti...Science
View & Apply