Job Reference: J5631910
Updated On: 01/08/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Senior Clinical Project Manager
Role OverviewWe are currently recruiting for a Senior Clinical Project Manager to join a leading Life Science business based in the London area. As the Senior Clinical Project Manager you will lead a team of Project Managers and provide oversight and full project life cycle support to all assigned projects.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Clinical Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will have responsibility for a broad portfolio of projects, but will carry a limited project portfolio as an acting PM. Projects allocated will be in start-up or complex delivery phases that may be handed to another team member once established.
2. You'll be responsible for training new project managers placed within the team, supporting and developing them in planning and preparation, escalation issues, customer meetings and general activities
3. The key deliverables for the role will involve, meeting revenue and budget targets for projects, meeting key delivery metrics, planning and forecasting work
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Clinical Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a business or life science setting with extensive Project Management experience - ideally managing aspects of clinical trials.
2. Thorough understanding of clinical research phases, the processes involved in the planning and management of a clinical trial, and the application of these in a day to day regulated environment.
3. Any experience within Neurology will be highly desirable.
Other jobs with similar skills
Global Programme Manager - Pharmaceutical
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire | £90,000 - £110,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) have been retained to search for a Global Programme Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge. As the Global Programme Manager you will be re...Science
View & Apply
Edinburgh, Mid Lothian | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a leading biotechnology company based in the Edinburgh area. This new role of Project Manager will report directly to the Head of Project Del...Science
View & Apply