J5413City of LondonPharmaceutical CRO/CMO Permanent£37,000 to £42,000 per annumFull Time04/04/2018Clinical Research Associate Clinical Monitoring Clinical Clinical Trials
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Assistant Programme Manager We are currently looking for a Assistant Programme Manager to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Assistant Programme Mana... View Job
Pharmacovigilance QA Advisor Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Pharmacovigilance QA Advisor to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As th... View Job
Senior Quality Specialist Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior QA Specialist to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Clinical Research Associate to be based in central London and join a leading Contract Research Organisation (CRO) who specialise in cell and gene therapy. As the Senior Clinical Research Associate you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Clinical Research Associate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Responsible for the performance of trial sites in accordance with GCP, ICH and EU regulations.
2. You will lead site qualification, initiation, monitoring and closeout while engaging with a variety of senior medical professionals.
3. As the Senior Clinical Research Associate, you will lead department collaborations with data management, pharmacovigilance and central laboratories.
4. Develop and maintain a recruitment / retention patient strategy.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Clinical Research Associate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Scientific degree in Biotechnology, Biomedical Science or Life Sciences
2. Proven Pharmaceutical or Contract Research Organisation (CRO) sector experience
3. Previous work experience as a Clinical Research Associate conducting site monitoring.
Key Words: Senior Clinical Research Associate, Pharmaceutical, Contract Research Organisation, CRO, Site monitoring