Job Reference: J5632930
Updated On: 10/02/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Clinical Systems Business Analyst to join a leading Biotech company based in the London area. As the Senior Clinical Systems Business Analyst you will be responsible for helping pharmaceutical and biotech clients get more from their clinical development programs.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Clinical Systems Business Analyst will be around developing the companies trail tracking AI tool
1. The role will own the future state by rationalising the current requirements and developing a strategy to support their product.
2. The senior business analyst will provide project level requirements analysis to identify and facilitate process design.
3. The role will also Review data models and system design specifications to ensure business needs will be satisfied by technical product design.
4. The business analyst must show a passion for continuous improvement and have outstanding communication skills to articulate and collaborate with stakeholders and the technical teams.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Clinical Systems Business Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Computer Science or Systems Engineering field
2. Proven industry experience in life sciences clinical data management business processes
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with industry standards CDISC, ODM, CDASH, SDTM or ADaM.
Key Words: Business Systems Analysis Clinical Process Process Design Life Science
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Business Systems Analyst
Staffordshire | £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join a leading Environmental company based in the Staffordshire area. This is a good opportunity for a proactive Business Analyst to identify...Science
View & Apply
HR Systems Business Analyst
Surrey | £300 - £420 per day
We are currently looking for a HR Systems Business Analyst to join a leading global pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the HR Systems Business Analyst you will be responsible for sup...Science
View & Apply