J5540OxfordshirePharmaceutical Biotechnology Clinical Permanent£27,000 to £40,000 per annum - Dependent on experience Full Time27/04/2018Clinical Data Management Clinical Trial Administrator Clinical Clinical Study Clinical Trials
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Clinical Trials Associate We are currently looking for a Clinical Trials Administrator to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Clinical T... View Job
Pharmacovigilance QA Advisor Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Pharmacovigilance QA Advisor to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As th... View Job
Product Specialist Medical Device/IVD Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Product Specialist Medical Device/IVD to join a leading Notified Body. As the Product Speciali... View Job
We are currently looking for a full time, office based Senior Clinical Trials Associate to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Senior Clinical Trials Associate you will be responsible for the quality control of study documentation and reports as well as training files for clinical operations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Clinical Trials Associate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will organise and coordinate study specific meetings such as investigator meetings and distribute minutes of such meetings.
2. As the Clinical Trials Associate you will provide administrative support to the Clinical Operations Unit by managing incoming calls to the department and the PV mailbox for safety alerts and safety exchange correspondence to ensure a timely distribution.
3. You will provide invoices and purchase requisitions to the suppliers and will be responsible for timely processing of drug requests for clinical studies.
4. Maintaining the Trial Master files, ensuring they are ready for inspection will be among your responsibilities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Clinical Trials Associate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related subject and proven excellent organisational skills and ability to communicate clearly.
2. Proven industry experience in Clinical Trials, understanding the process and drug development, preferably as a Clinical Trials Associate.
3. A working knowledge of MHRA, ICH, and GCP guidelines is essential.
Key Words: Clinical Trials | Associate | Administration | Administrator | GCP | MHRA | Gene Therapy | Biotechnology | Research | Drug Development |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.