Job Reference: J5637407
Status: Now Interviewing
We are currently looking for a Azurer Cloud Engineer to join a leading global independent energy and marine consultancy organisation. As the Azure Cloud Engineer you will be working in the Azure Cloud Infrastructure platform environment as a senior to support team members and helping investigate environments in to Azure Solutions. This is a hybrid role with blended in home working and the company has multiple locations across the UK.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
In the role you will be the senior from a technical lead perspective, working with infrastructure specialists. Seeking out opportunities for service improvement, reliability, and security of our Cloud and On-Premises Architecture. You will also be maintaining, growing and future-proofing our Azure Cloud, ensuring the infrastructure is stable, flexible, and cost-controlled but highly tuned towards technology performance. The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Cloud Engineer you will proactively maintain Azure Cloud Infrastructure platform. Providing ongoing technical review of all current and future cloud/infrastructure environments including security provision. 2. In the role you will help in the designing and implementing a Global Infrastructure Plan to fully support the business optimizing performance and ensuring compliance with regional data requirements (GDPR, etc). Supporting and developing our IT Documentation Library by leading all infrastructure documentation requirements, ensuring all implemented solutions are fully supported with documentation, training, and expertise developed within the Service Desk team. 3. As part of the role you will be working with the organisations new acquisitions to discover the set up technology and develop a plan to integrate into the main business.
4. The role requires outstanding communication skills in order to effectively liaise with Internal and External Stakeholders to gather requirements. To help with project planning, developing and implementing technical solutions for all infrastructure services with a one-solution integrated architecture approach. Ensuring technology risks are identified and communicated and that any mitigation is actioned to ensure the solution meets requirements.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Cloud Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in either computer science or engineering (or equivalent).
2. Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert (completed or working towards) or other equivalent certification for another cloud solution architecture with one of the leading CSPs.
3. Have experience in on-prem to cloud migration projects and experience with mergers and acquisitions and the technology response required or equivalent demonstrable experience of complex infrastructure design and implementation.
Key Words: Azure Infrastructure Support Design Technical Lead Solutions Cloud DevOps
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.