Job Reference: J5636684
Status: Now Interviewing
We are currently looking for a Senior Computational Chemist - Machine Learning/AI to join a leading drug discovery company with a passion to committing to improve the quality of life for its patients, based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Computational Chemist - Machine Learning/AI you will be responsible for providing an essential level of support and expertise in machine learning, and applying this knowledge to support the computational chemistry team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Senior Computational Chemist - Machine Learning/AI will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will play a key role in visibly changing lives; as you will draw on your previous computational chemistry and machine learning experience to achieve successful outcomes in projects given to you from clients.
2. You will be essential in driving the drug discovery progression within the business, all the way from HIT identification to the identification of pre-clinical candidates.
3. You will be presenting your work to the clients of the business, therefore being the trailblazer in showing how new products will actively be saving and prolonging lives.
4. You will be able to contribute to business development activities, ensuring you and the team can work on the most desirable projects and ensuring a more productive place of work for everybody.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Computational Chemist - Machine Learning/AI we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. PhD in computational chemistry/molecular modelling or a closely related subject.
2. Proven industry experience in applying computational chemistry and AI know-how to drug discovery projects.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with computational chemistry skills (docking, homology modelling, ligand/structure-based design/optimisation), cheminformatics toolkits, data science, machine learning/AI.
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Sectors: Biotechnology, IS&T, Life Sciences, Science, Drug Discovery
Skills: Chemistry - Computational, IT Pharma - Computational - Machine Learning, IT Pharma - Computational - AI