Job Reference: J5632479
Updated On: 08/11/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Computational Chemist to join a leading drug discovery CRO based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Computational Chemist you will be responsible for providing computational chemistry expertise to discovery projects for clients.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Senior Computational Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As a senior computational chemist you will be expected to work within multi-disciplinary teams to provide computational chemistry support on drug discovery programs along with specific CADD based projects.
2. You will keep up to date with the latest computational techniques and trends and finding new opportunities to implement these technologies into the CADD team.
3. As a senior computational chemist you will be involved in client facing work of projects and contribute towards the business development for the company.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Computational Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD in Computational Chemistry, Molecular Modelling, Chemistry or other similar discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in ligand and structure based design, with a deep knowledge of commercial molecular modelling software and pipelining and visualisation tools.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with molecular dynamics simulations and predictive technologies is beneficial.
4. Strong communication skills and the ability to present scientific findings under challenging deadlines is essential.
Key Words: Computational chemistry, Chemistry, Molecular modelling, Simulation, Schrödinger, AI, Drug Discovery, Development, CRO, Analysis, Cheminformatics, Technology
Other jobs with similar skills
Research Leader - CADD
| £50,000 - £70,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Research Leader within computational chemistry to join a leading drug discovery CRO based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Research Leader you will be responsible for ...Science
View & Apply
Senior Computational Chemist
Nottingham | £30,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Computational Chemist to join a leading Contract Research Organisation based in the Nottingham area. As the Senior Computational Chemist you will be responsible...Science
View & Apply