Job Reference: J5633367
Updated On: 05/08/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Computational Chemist to join a leading drug discovery CRO based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Computational Chemist you will be responsible for providing computational chemistry expertise to discovery projects for clients.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Senior Computational Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As a senior computational chemist you will be expected to work within multi-disciplinary teams to provide computational chemistry support on drug discovery programs along with specific CADD based projects.
2. You will keep up to date with the latest computational techniques and trends and finding new opportunities to implement these technologies into the CADD team.
3. As a senior computational chemist you will be involved in client facing work of projects and contribute towards the business development for the company.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Computational Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD in Computational Chemistry, Molecular Modelling, Chemistry or other similar discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in ligand and structure based design, with a deep knowledge of commercial molecular modelling software and pipelining and visualisation tools.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with molecular dynamics simulations and predictive technologies is beneficial.
4. Strong communication skills and the ability to present scientific findings under challenging deadlines is essential.
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Computational Chemist
Nottinghamshire | £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Computational Chemist to join a leading CRO based in the Nottinghamshire area. As the Senior Computational Chemist you will be responsible for computational chemi...Science
View & Apply
Principal Computational Chemist
Hertfordhsire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Principal Computational Chemist to join a leading drug discovery CRO company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Principal Computational Chemist you will be responsi...Science
View & Apply
Research Leader - Computational Chemistry
Cambridgeshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Research Leader within computational chemistry to join a leading drug discovery CRO based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Research Leader you will be responsible for ...Science
View & Apply