J5484DurhamIS&T Permanent£30,000 to £40,000 per annumFull Time02/05/2018IT IT - Analyst IT - Statistics IT - Analytics IT - Software Development IT - Big Data
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Innovation Technology Project Manager We are currently looking for a Innovation Technology Project Manager to join a leading life sciences company based in the Slough, Berkshire, you will ... View Job
Business Performance Manager We are currently looking for a Business Performance Manager to join the operations team in a leading environmental company based in the Warrington are... View Job
Business Perfromance Manager We are currently looking for a Business Performance Manager to join a leading environmental company within their water division. You can be based in t... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join a leading Biotech company based in the Darlington, County Durham area. As the Senior Data Analyst you will be responsible for analysing scientific data and creating data models
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Data Analyst will be varied and would be interesting if you were a Data Programmer, Data Scientist, Advanced Data Analyst or Bioinformatics. Your main duties will be:
1. You will perform data analytics's of scientific data specifically biotech data. You will take data sets and create data models
2. As the Senior Data Analyst you will create data models using data programming techniques in programming languages such as SQL, R, Python Matlab or similar.
3. As the Senior Data Analyst you will write reports to present findings to stakeholders and be able to advise non-specialists on factorial design and confounding variables.
4. You will be up-to-date with developments in the field of bioprocessing to understand the statistical approaches that are accepted due to data sets becoming larger with new PAT technology being introduced.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Data Analytical Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in mathematics, engineering, computer science or biological sciences. Equivalent knowledge and experience in a relevant scientific discipline may also be considered.
2. Proven industry experience using Matlab, PLS Toolbox, Unscrambler X, Design Expert or similar packages.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with collection, organization and analyses of large data sets from biologic process development and dissemination of these results to stakeholders and non-specialists.
This would be an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in Data Modelling, Data Programming, Data Science or Advanced Data Analytics's
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.