Job Reference: J5631984
Updated On: 08/08/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Data Manager to join a leading Clinical CRO company based in the Norfolk area, with the option of full time remote work. As the Senior Data Manager you will be responsible for acting as the data management lead on all activities related to clinical trial projects.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Senior Data Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As a Senior Data Manager you will be responsible for all data management duties ensuring that planning, quality, control and execution of projects are carried out to specific quality standards and within an expected time-scale and budget expectation.
2. You will act as the primary client contact with regards to all data management activates.
3. As a Senior Data Manager you be in charge of accurate documentation along with the set-up and finalisation of the data management study file.
4. Part of your role will involve contribution towards the data management department through process analysis, continuous improvement and system enhancement.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Data Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Masters or Degree in Computer Science or another relevant discipline.
2. Extensive industry experience as a Data Manager, working with clinical trail data and management of projects, ideally in a CRO environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with controlling all data management activities such as planning, budgeting, documentation and client engagement.
Key Words: Data Manager, Data, CRO, Documentation, Budgeting, Analysis, Audits, Quality, Clinical Trials, Projects, Management, System, Maintenance, Regulations, Process Analysis, Planning, Resourcing
Other jobs with similar skills
IT Systems Analyst
Surrey | £250 - £280 per day
We are currently looking for a IT Systems Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the IT Systems Analyst you will be responsible for supporting the testing and pr...Science
View & Apply
Data Management Lead
Berkshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Data Management Lead to join a leading company based in the Berkshire area. As the Data Management Lead you will be responsible for development and delivery of the data ...Science
View & Apply