Job Reference: J5631984
Updated On: 08/08/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Data Manager to join a leading Clinical CRO company based in the Norfolk area, with the option of full time remote work. As the Senior Data Manager you will be responsible for acting as the data management lead on all activities related to clinical trial projects.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Senior Data Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As a Senior Data Manager you will be responsible for all data management duties ensuring that planning, quality, control and execution of projects are carried out to specific quality standards and within an expected time-scale and budget expectation.
2. You will act as the primary client contact with regards to all data management activates.
3. As a Senior Data Manager you be in charge of accurate documentation along with the set-up and finalisation of the data management study file.
4. Part of your role will involve contribution towards the data management department through process analysis, continuous improvement and system enhancement.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Data Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Masters or Degree in Computer Science or another relevant discipline.
2. Extensive industry experience as a Data Manager, working with clinical trail data and management of projects, ideally in a CRO environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with controlling all data management activities such as planning, budgeting, documentation and client engagement.
Key Words: Data Manager, Data, CRO, Documentation, Budgeting, Analysis, Audits, Quality, Clinical Trials, Projects, Management, System, Maintenance, Regulations, Process Analysis, Planning, Resourcing
Other jobs with similar skills
Lancashire | £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join a leading Life Science company based in the Bury, Greater Manchester area. The data analyst will be looking after data for Chemical related products...Science
View & Apply
Digital Transformation Analyst
Hertfordhsire | £35,000 - £36,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Digital Transformation Manager to join a industry leading environmental company based in the Hertfordshire area. Reporting into the Regional Manager the role will be res...Science
View & Apply