Job Reference: J5634590
Updated On: 10/03/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Senior Data Scientist you will support Subject Matter Experts (SME) in the design of processes suitable for the manufacture of biologics bulk drug substance for commercial and late clinical phase products, through the application of process understanding and applied science.
Key Duties and Responsibilities1. Assist subject matter experts (SME) in the technical oversight of unit operations to ensure the development of robust products, processes and analytical methods.
2. Use and develop data analysis tools to model and characterise processes in alignment with the QbD principles.
3. Establish database rules for collecting, analysing and storing data.
4. Present technical analytical data clearly and concisely to business partners.
Role Requirements1. Relevant degree in a Degree in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, or Physicals sciences (5 years higher education). PhD preferred, or an appropriate level of relevant experience.
2. Proven industry experience in Experience in one or more of the following areas are a must: analysis of data sets to identify process performance issues/opportunities (e.g., MVDA), -omics, Design of Experiments.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Experience of process validation, resolution of complex (technical, stakeholder) technical issues impacting commercial production and/or late stage process development. Assist investigation teams, taking into account production environment constraints and clearly communicate on progress and issues.
Other jobs with similar skills
Patient Data Analyst
Berkshire | £56,000 - £66,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Patient Data Analyst to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Berkshire area. As the Patient Data Analyst you will be responsible for using advanced analytic...Science
View & Apply
Data Sourcing Lead
Berkshire | £60,000 - £78,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Data Sourcing Lead to join the research division of a leading pharmaceutical company based in the South of England. The Data Sourcing Lead you is a newly created role ...Science
View & Apply