Job Reference: J5634590
Updated On: 16/07/2021
Status: Under Offer
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Senior Data Scientist you will support Subject Matter Experts (SME) in the design of processes suitable for the manufacture of biologics bulk drug substance for commercial and late clinical phase products, through the application of process understanding and applied science.
Key Duties and Responsibilities1. Assist subject matter experts (SME) in the technical oversight of unit operations to ensure the development of robust products, processes and analytical methods.
2. Use and develop data analysis tools to model and characterise processes in alignment with the QbD principles.
3. Establish database rules for collecting, analysing and storing data.
4. Present technical analytical data clearly and concisely to business partners.
Role Requirements1. Relevant degree in a Degree in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, or Physicals sciences (5 years higher education). PhD preferred, or an appropriate level of relevant experience.
2. Proven industry experience in Experience in one or more of the following areas are a must: analysis of data sets to identify process performance issues/opportunities (e.g., MVDA), -omics, Design of Experiments.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Experience of process validation, resolution of complex (technical, stakeholder) technical issues impacting commercial production and/or late stage process development. Assist investigation teams, taking into account production environment constraints and clearly communicate on progress and issues.
Other jobs with similar skills
Nottinghamshire | £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Informatics Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Nottinghamshire area. As the Informatics Scientist you will be responsible for supporting s...Science
View & Apply
Oxfordshire, East Anglia | £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a LIMS Administrator to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the LIMS Administrator you will be responsible for assisting the Scientific...Science
View & Apply