J562896CambridgeshirePharmaceutical Permanent£50,000 to £55,000 per annum - Dependant on experience Full Time13/09/2018Operations Professional Services - Supply Chain
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Supply Planner We are currently looking for a Senior Supply Planner to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Supply Planner you will... View Job
External Supply Manager We are currently looking for an External Supply Manager to join a leading company based in the London area. As the External Supply Manager, you will b... View Job
Supply Chain & Logistics Manager We are currently looking for a Supply Chain & Logistics Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical business based in the Cheshire area. As the Supply Ch... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Demand Planner to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Demand Planner you will be responsible for the demand Planning and Review process as part of the global S&OP process and contribute to drive actions to resolve potential supply risks. You will be required to support the process of continuous improvement whilst ensuring compliance with GxP.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Demand Planner will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be forecasting the impacts of past and future demand inputs from the sales and marketing data ie price change, new products etc. will be required of you.
2. As the Senior Demand Planner, you will be working closely with the Supply Chain Project Manager in producing statistical forecasts and ensuring that planned product launches are included in the forecasting process.
3. You will contribute towards the continuous improvement of processes related to demand management and to other functional areas.
4. You will be collaborating with various teams within the company on projects such as new product launches and line extensions.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Demand Planner we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Supply Chain related discipline or equivalent.
2. Proven industry experience with working in Demand Management with multiple end customers, demand forecasting and planning system experience.
3. Have experience of working in an S&OP process and use forecasting and planning systems.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.