Job Reference: J5632447
Updated On: 17/07/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewHyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Development Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the London area. As the Senior Development Chemist you will be responsible for providing the analytical support/conducting analytical tasks for new product development projects.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Development Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop and validate chemical-physical methods for testing pharmaceutical products ensuring that methods are both cost effective and are in line with current international requirements (ICH guidelines, BP/EP Monographs). You will provide training on any methods to the analytical team, and support method transfer activities to the QC Department.
2. The Senior Development Chemist will support formulation, manufacturing process development and investigate any manufacturing related problems in collaboration with the production teams.
3. You will write scientific protocols/reports, conduct release testing and stability programs to support New Product Submission to a variety of markets (UK, EU, US). You will draft new SOP's and ensure that all laboratory work is done in accordance to regulatory guidelines (cGLP, cGMP) and existing company SOP's.
4. The Senior Development Chemist will source and obtain all necessary materials
(chemicals, reagents, HPLC Columns) to perform laboratory tasks and ensure that the NPD lab remains a safe and compliant environment.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Development Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific (Chemistry) subject or alternative qualification.
2. Proven industry experience in the pharmaceutical industry with a focus on Method Development/Method Validation, Product Development/Formulation.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with a range of analytical techniques including HPLC, GC, Titration, Spectroscopy and Dissolution would be advantageous.
Other jobs with similar skills
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for an Analytical Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Senior Analytical Chemist you will be responsible for providing a ra...Science
View & Apply
Essex, Essex | £25,000 - £28,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for analysis of raw materials, packaging materials...Science
View & Apply