Job Reference: J5633885
Updated On: 23/10/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Development Scientist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Senior Development Scientist you will be responsible for supporting and managing approved development projects and staff.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Development Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will develop and optimise new methods for processes and/or analytical methods.
2. As the Senior Development Scientist you will be responsible for carrying out protein purification using a number of methods, including chromatography, filtration, centrifugation, formulation and filling.
3. You will manage direct reports and matrix manage staff on key projects.
4. The Senior Development Scientist will also need to ensure all staff comply with GMP/GLP as required.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Development Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience performing protein purification and chromatography.
3. Management of laboratory work, techniques & staff.
Key Words: Development / R&D / Bioprocess / Downstream / Purification / Filtration / AKTA / TFF / Chromatography / FPLC / Large Scale / Centrifugation / Mixing / DSP / Biopharmaceuticals / Life Sciences / Matrix Management / Formulation.
Other jobs with similar skills
Upstream Process Development Scientist
Berkshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for an Upstream Process Development Scientist to join an exciting biotechnology company based in the Berkshire area. As the Upstream Process Development Scientist you will be ...Science
View & Apply
Bioprocess Team Lead
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Bioprocess Lead Scientist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Bioprocess Lead Scientist you will be responsible for leade...Science
View & Apply