Clinical Account Manager - South UK We are currently looking for a Clinical Account Manager - South UK to join a leading company with headquarters in the Surrey area. As the Clinical Acc... View Job
Account Manager - Biotechnology We are currently looking for an Account Manager Biotechnology to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Account ... View Job
Senior Study Diretor (in vivo) Are you an experienced senior study director looking for a new exciting job opportunity?We are currently looking for a Senior Study Director (in vivo)... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Director of Pharmacovigilance to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the Senior Director of Pharmacovigilance you will be responsible for overseeing the day to day operation of our client's Pharmacovigilance activities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Director of Pharmacovigilance will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Manage the day-to-day operations of the Pharmacovigilance division as the number two to the Managing Director. In doing so you will take a leadership position in developing the company culture and values, manage, motivate, and develop members of the PV team.
2. You will develop new business to ensure the growth and progress of the company while managing resources efficiently and effectively to achieve the company's objectives, and oversee the process of recruiting and managing employees of the company.
3. As the Senior Director of Pharmacovigilance you will ensure that the company achieves its strategic objectives, provide leadership and direction to staff and ensure development of the process and systems necessary to ensure that our client will meet both the current and future legislation requirements associated with providing a compliant Pharmacovigilance service.
4. Either directly or indirectly through your team you will generate / maintain SOPs, PV contracts/agreements with customers, PV Management Plans, all safety reports (e.g. PSURs) as well as the development of Risk Management Plans as required
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Director of Pharmacovigilance we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences discipline (i.e Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Immunology etc) with proven experience working in either a Pharmaceutical or consultancy focused primarily within Pharmacovigilance.
2. Proven industry experience with Pharmacovigilance related activities for both post marketing activities and clinical trials both from a hands on level (PSUR / DSUR writing, PSMF, risk management plans, signal detection etc) and leadership. This role requires prior direct personnel management experience.
3. Those with prior experience working as a Qualified Person for Pharmacovigilance (QPPV) will take priority on application
Key Words: Senior Director of Pharmacovigilance / QPPV / Drug Safety / Pharmaceutical / Consultancy / Leadership / Executive Appointment / Head of PV / Senior Pharmacovigilance Manager / Director of Pharmacovigilance
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.