Job Reference: J5631584
Updated On: 29/05/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Downstream Processing Scientist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in Hampshire. As the Senior Downstream Processing Scientist you will be responsible for leading the development of manufacturing processes for biopharma, gene therapy and vaccine applications.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Downstream Processing Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Planning and execution of experiments for downstream process development services including, depth filtration, chromatography, TFF testing and sterile filtration.
2. You will advise clients on the best process parameters and consumables to deliver maximum recovery of therapeutic product.
3. Troubleshoot customer data, look for efficiencies and recommend right products and equipment to achieve best results.
4. Plan and execute experiments for DSP, experience with process development and scale-up of DSP unit-operations.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Downstream Processing Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science / Engineering discipline or similar along with biopharmaceutical industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in process development for purification processes is essential to your application.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with scale-up and tech transfer for the manufacture of Biopharmaceuticals is highly desirable.
Key Words: Downstream Processing | Purification | DSP | AKTA | Process Development | Protein Purification | Manufacturing | Tech Transfer | Scale-up | GMP | Biopharmaceutical | Vaccine | Gene Therapy | Cell Therapy |
Other jobs with similar skills
Cheshire | Experience Dependant
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a MS&T Director to join a Global and fast growing Biotechnology company based in the North West of England. As the MS&T Director you will be required t...Science
View & Apply
South Wales | Experience Dependant
HRS are currently searching for an MSAT Specialist to join a fast growing Cell Therapy company based in South Wales. As the MSAT Specialist you will be responsible for transferring processes to manufa...Science
View & Apply