J56402CambridgeshirePharmaceutical Engineering CRO/CMO Permanent£65,000 to £75,000 per annumFull Time17/07/2018Project Management Engineering Engineering – Project Engineering – Capital Projects
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Lead Project Engineer HRS are currently looking for a Lead Project Engineer to join a leading company based in the North Wales area. As the Lead Project Engineer you will b... View Job
Project Engineering Manager An exciting opportunity for a Project Engineering Manager to join a leading company based in the North Wales area has become available. As the Project... View Job
Technical Support Engineer An exciting opportunity as a Technical Support Engineer to join a leading company based in the Wiltshire area has become available. As the Technical S... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Project Engineering Manager on an initial 12 month FTC to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Project Engineering Manager you will be responsible for the effective management of the team whilst managing a portfolio of projects focussed on process equipment.
The right candidate will have experience and knowledge of Pharmaceutical equipment - ideally process and automation equipment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Project Engineering Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior Project Engineering Manager you will spear head managing multiple process equipment project portfolios covering upgrades and new machines. Projects sizes range from thousands to millions.
2. You will be responsible for providing guidance and leadership to 6 project engineers who are delivering on these projects as well as dotted lines that may report into them.
3. As the Senior Project Engineering Manager, you will be liaising with customer departments to determine current and future requirements on a strategic five- year rolling programme.
4. You will be managing projects, predominantly, process equipment focussed and will be working within a Oral Solid Dose (OSD) Manufacturing environment.
5. You will be working to provide a Project Management service to the business including non-engineering projects where requested.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Engineering Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.