We are currently looking for a Senior Facilities Maintenance Craftsman to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Facilities Maintenance Craftsman you will be responsible for carrying out planned and reactive maintenance to all utilities, building services & facilities in line with maintenance strategy and plans. This role requires and Electrically bias engineer.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Facilities Maintenance Craftsman will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance utilities, building services & facilities, completing jobs specified in work orders and providing accurate feedback and documentation.
2. As the Senior Facilities Maintenance Craftsman, you will responsible for ensuring all maintenance activities are consistent with safety, GMP and other regulatory requirements.
3. Conduct daily monitoring, sampling and testing of utilities and building services as well as providing updates on the condition and status of equipment performance.
4. Contributing to continuous improvement activities and supporting prioritising continuous improvement activities.
5. Ensure that contractors on site keep to company and GMP standards when executing maintenance activities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Facilities Maintenance Craftsman we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Electrical / Mechanical Engineer qualifications or experience - HNC / OND minimum - Electrical Bias, 17th Edition preferable.
2. Proven industry experience in all aspects of GMP and other regulatory requirements relating to equipment, controls and environment in the manufacture and production of pharmaceutical products.
3. Solid Facilities / Utilities experience preferably in a highly regulated environment (Pharmaceutical, Food, FMCG)
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.