J4782CambridgeshireEngineering Contract / Temporary / Interim£33,500 to £33,500 per annum - Shift allowance Bonus Full Time17/11/2017Engineering – Maintenance Engineering – Mechanical Engineering – Multi Skilled Engineering – Facilities Engineering - Instrumentation Engineering - Management Engineering - Health & Safety
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Facilities Engineer A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Facilities Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical business based in the Bridgend area. As the Fa... View Job
Electro-Mechanical Engineer We are currently looking for several Electro-Mechanical Engineer's to join a global speciality chemical manufacturing business, based in the West Thur... View Job
Engineering Maintenance Technician An exciting opportunity for an Engineering Maintenance Technician has become available to join a leading Biopharmaceutical in the Oxfordshire area. As... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior facilities Maintenance Craftsman to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior facilities Maintenance Craftsman you will be responsible for carrying out preventive and reactive maintenance of all utilities, building services and facilities in line with the maintenance strategy and plans.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior facilities Maintenance Craftsman will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be conducting daily monitoring of utilities and building services including sampling and testing.
2. As the Senior Facilities Maintenance Craftsman, you will responsible for ensuring all maintenance activities are consistent with safety, GMP and other regulatory requirements.
3. You will be ensuring that contractors are managed in accordance with the company procedures.
4. As the Senior Facilities Maintenance Craftsman, you will be supporting investigations as required using Root Cause Analysis and providing written feedback to inform the maintenance strategy.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior facilities Maintenance Craftsman we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. In-depth knowledge of utilities and building services and facilities.
2. Proven industry experience in all aspects of GMP and other regulatory requirements relating to equipment, controls and environment in the manufacture and production of pharmaceutical products.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with solving tools and techniques to identify problems and solutions.
Key Words: Facilities / Engineer / Building Services / Maintenance / GMP / Pharmaceutical / Manufacture / Craftsman / production / Root Cause Analysis / CI activity / Health and Safety / Production line / Fault Finding / Repair / Machinery / Cambridgeshire
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.