J4813CambridgeshirePharmaceutical Engineering Permanent£33,500 to £42,000 per annumFull Time04/12/2017Engineering Engineering – Maintenance Engineering – Facilities
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Engineering Maintenance Technician An exciting opportunity for an Engineering Maintenance Technician has become available to join a leading Biopharmaceutical in the Oxfordshire area. As... View Job
Facilities Engineer A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Facilities Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical business based in the Bridgend area. As the Fa... View Job
Facilities Maintenance Technician An exciting opportunity for a Facilities Maintenance Technician to join a leading company based in the Leicestershire area has become available. As th... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Facilities Maintenance Craftsman to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Facilities Maintenance Craftsman you will be responsible for carrying out planned and reactive maintenance to all utilities, building services & facilities in line with strategy and plans.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Facilities Maintenance Craftsman will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance utilities, building services & facilities, completing jobs specified in work orders and providing accurate feedback and documentation.
2. As the Senior Facilities Maintenance Craftsman, you will responsible for ensuring all maintenance activities are consistent with safety, GMP and other regulatory requirements.
3. Conduct daily monitoring, sampling and testing of utilities and building services as well as providing information on the condition and sttaus of equipment to enable monitoring.
4. Contributing to continuous improvement activities and support in prioritising continuous improvement activities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Facilities Maintenance Craftsman we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. In-depth knowledge of utilities and building services/facilities
2. Proven industry experience in all aspects of GMP and other regulatory requirements relating to equipment, controls and environment in the manufacture and production of pharmaceutical products.
3. Ability to work with people using problem solving tools and techniques.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.