Job Reference: J5631956
Updated On: 07/07/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Fermentation Scientist to join a leading Biologics company based in the Staffordshire area. As the Senior Fermentation Scientist you will be responsible for leading fermentation processes and team members in the GMP facility.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Fermentation Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will lead the GMP manufacturing processes efficiently and act as a project team lead for microbial fermentation.
2. As the Senior Fermentation Scientist, you will support the Product Delivery Group by maintaining documentation, SOP updates, change control generation and deviation investigations.
3. It will be your responsibility to line manage GMP Scientists.
4. You will communicate GMP manufacturing results to internal colleagues and external customers.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Fermentation Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A degree in a relevant subject (e.g. Biological Sciences, Bioprocess Engineering, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, etc.) will be preferred.
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP environment is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with microbial fermentation is required. Having line management experience alongside this is beneficial.
Key Words: Fermentation | Senior Scientist | Microbial | Biotechnology | Biochemistry | Biologics | Manufacturing | GMP | Bioreactors | Fermenters | Line Management
Other jobs with similar skills
Bedfordshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Fermentation Scientist to join an exciting biotechnology company based in the Bedfordshire area. As the Fermentation Scientist you will be the lead pilot plant operative...Science
View & Apply
Experienced Fermentation Scientist
Staffordshire, Midlands | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for an Experienced Fermentation Scientist to join an international clinical and commercial manufacturer of biologics based in the Staffordshire area. As the Experienced Fermen...Science
View & Apply