Job Reference: J5634733
Updated On: 04/05/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Fermentation Scientist to join a leading Biologics company based in the Staffordshire area. As the Senior Fermentation Scientist you will be responsible for leading fermentation processes and team members in the GMP facility.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Fermentation Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will lead the GMP manufacturing processes efficiently and act as a project team lead for microbial fermentation.
2. As the Senior Fermentation Scientist, you will support the Product Delivery Group by maintaining documentation, SOP updates, change control generation and deviation investigations.
3. It will be your responsibility to line manage GMP Scientists.
4. You will communicate GMP manufacturing results to internal colleagues and external customers.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Fermentation Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A degree in a relevant subject (e.g. Biological Sciences, Bioprocess Engineering, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, etc.) will be preferred.
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP environment is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with microbial fermentation is required. Having line management experience alongside this is beneficial.
Key Words: Fermentation | Senior Scientist | Microbial | Biotechnology | Biochemistry | Biologics | Manufacturing | GMP | Bioreactors | Fermenters | Line Management | CMO | Midlands | Microbiology | Bacteria
Other jobs with similar skills
Staffordshire, Midlands | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Production Scientist to join a leading contract manufacturing organisation based in the Staffordshire area. As the Production Scientist you will be responsible for produ...Science
View & Apply
Fermentation Team Lead
Kent | £43,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Fermentation Team Lead to join a leading CDMO company based in the Kent area. As the Fermentation Team Leader you will be responsible for the direct management of a team...Science
View & Apply