J5246City of LondonIS&T Technology Finance Permanent£60,000 to £70,000 per annumFull Time06/03/2018IT IT – Consultant Professional Services – Finance IT - Reporting IT - Reporting - SAP PCM IT - Enterprise Performance Management
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
System Analyst We are currently looking for a Systems Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Systems Analyst you will b... View Job
TM1 Analyst We are currently looking for a TM1 Analyst to join a leading company based in the West Midlands area. As the TM1 Analyst you will be responsible for e... View Job
Reporting & Analytics Analyst We are currently looking for a Reporting & Analytics Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Reporting & ... View Job
We are currently looking for Senior Finance Systems Consultants to join a growing business in the London and surrounding areas. The organisation are growing exponentially and are looking for those with a strong Finance System and Analytical background to be part of their exciting journey.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Finance System Consultant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Deliver consultancy services from implementation through to delivery across a wide a varied client base
2. Become an SME within your area whilst training users and wider business functions
3. Work with end clients to discover solutions to meet their business needs across financial reporting and analysis
4. Play an integral role in the growth of the business, helping to attract the best in the industry
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Finance System Consultant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A strong finance system background in any of the following tool - SAP PCM
2. Proven industry experience in either a consultancy or within an end users Finance department
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting and planning.
Key Words: Financial System / SAP PCM / Finance System Consultant / Finance / IT
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.