Senior Formulation Scientist We are currently looking for a Senior Formulation Scientist to join a leading pharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing organisation based... View Job
Team Leader - Formulation As a Team Leader your main responsibilities will be: - Maintain an up to date knowledge of scientific advances, analytical techniques, instrumentation... View Job
CMC Project Manager Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a CMC Project Manager to join a leading company Pharmaceutical based in the Berkshire area. As t... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Formulation Scientist to join a leading pharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing organisation based in the Surrey area. As the Senior Formulation Scientist you will be responsible for the development of stable formulations and process development.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Formulation Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To develop, robust and stable formulations for new products of which work complies with GMP
2. To test and develop test methods which characterise suspensions with respect to particle size and rheological properties, providing supporting data and reports described above to support MA applications.
3. To manage multi-project tasks assigned day-to-day, from initial approval through to successful production scale up, and licence regulatory submission (where applicable) and report progress on a regular basis.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Formulation Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or Pharmaceutical related field, with proven industry experience in formulation development of pharmaceutical drug products, specifically liquid or semi solid dosage forms
2. A working knowledge and practical experience with formulation development of liquid suspensions in a cGMP/GLP environment
Key Words: Formulation / Development / Project Management / Technology Transfer / Tech Transfer / cGMP / GLP / Process / Process Development / Pharmaceuticals / Liquid Dose / Dosage Forms / Manufacture / Semi-Solids
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.