Job Reference: J5632061
Updated On: 21/08/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewHyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Formulation Scientist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the Senior Formulation Scientist you will be involved in the pharmaceutical formulation development across a variety of dosage forms, working closely with customers within a contract manufacturing organisation.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Formulation Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as following:
1. Develop dosage forms for clinical trials, specials or commercial use; supervising in the assistance and manufacture of products under GMP conditions.
2. Review and carry out relevant in-process tests, yield calculations, product sampling and inspection; with responsibility for completion and approval of batch documentation in compliance of GMP and Client expectations.
3. Create, write, review and update manufacturing documentation, including SOP's and participate in quality investigations; proactively engaging in continuous improvement activities.
4. Manage the installation, qualification and validation of any new equipment; whilst effectively training others in systems, procedures, skills and techniques.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Formulation Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree qualified in a pharmaceutical or chemistry discipline, holding a PhD would be advantageous.
2. Proven industry experience in a contract R&D pharmaceutical environment with project and line management, in addition to GLP documentation requirements of a QC lab.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the drug development life-cycle and solid dosage forms.
Key Words: Scientist / Formulation / Chemistry / Pharmaceutical / CMO / Dosage Forms / Solid Dose / Validation / Clinical Trials / Specials / Batch Documentation / GLP / QC / Drug Development
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Group Leader - Scale Up Chemistry
| £50,000 - £70,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Group Leader - Scale Up Chemistry to join a leading Drug Development company based in the Essex area. As the Group Leader - Scale Up Chemistry you will be responsible fo...Science
View & Apply
Senior API Development Manager
Oxford | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Senior API Development Manager to join a leading Drug Development company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Senior API Development Manager you will be responsible fo...Science
View & Apply