Job Reference: J5634521
Updated On: 18/03/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Formulation Scientist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the Senior Formulation Scientist you will be involved in the pharmaceutical formulation development across a variety of dosage forms, working closely with customers within a contract manufacturing organisation.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Formulation Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as following:
1. Develop dosage forms for clinical trials, specials or commercial use; supervising in the assistance and manufacture of products under GMP conditions.
2. Review and carry out relevant in-process tests, yield calculations, product sampling and inspection; with responsibility for completion and approval of batch documentation in compliance of GMP and Client expectations.
3. Create, write, review and update manufacturing documentation, including SOP's and participate in quality investigations; proactively engaging in continuous improvement activities.
4. Manage the installation, qualification and validation of any new equipment; whilst effectively training others in systems, procedures, skills and techniques.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Formulation Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree qualified in a pharmaceutical or chemistry discipline, holding a PhD would be advantageous.
2. Proven industry experience in a contract R&D pharmaceutical environment with project and line management, in addition to GLP documentation requirements of a QC lab.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the drug development life-cycle and solid dosage forms.
Key Words: Scientist / Formulation / Chemistry / Pharmaceutical / CMO / Dosage Forms / Solid Dose / Validation / Clinical Trials / Specials / Batch Documentation / GLP / QC / Drug Development
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Formulation Scientist - Inhalation
Chippenham, Wiltshire | £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Formulation Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Senior Formulation Scientist you will ...Science
View & Apply
West Yorkshire | £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Analytical Team Leader looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Analytical Team Leader to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the...Science
View & Apply