Job Reference: J5635355
Updated On: 10/08/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a GMP Senior Production Scientist to join a leading Contract Manufacturing Organisation based in the Staffordshire area. As the GMP Senior Production Scientist you will be responsible for leading the production process for a range of biologics and pharmaceuticals in a GMP environment.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the GMP Senior Production Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will lead GMP manufacturing processes for designated projects whilst leading a team of GMP Scientists to ensure an efficient delivery of projects.
2. You will use your knowledge of GMP to support the planning and design of new projects, providing insight on resources and scheduling.
3. As the Senior GMP Scientist, you will contribute to the maintenance of various GMP associated documentation including QMS Generation and Process Improvements to ensure compliance with GMP standards.
4. You will collaborate with other internal teams to support the transfer of manufacturing processes into GMP when required.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the GMP Senior Production Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science subject e.g. Microbiology, Bioprocessing, Biotechnology, Biochemical Engineering
2. Proven industry experience in a biologics/biopharmaceutical upstream production role within a GMP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with line management and/or leadership responsibilities within a professional environment.
Key Words: Manufacturing | Production | Biologic | Biopharmaceutical | Bioprocessing | Fermentation | Bioreactor | Microbial | Mammalian | GMP | QMS | Process Improvement | Deviations | CAPA | Tech. Transfer | Line Management | Management | Staffordshire |
Other jobs with similar skills
Staffordshire, Midlands | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Production Scientist to join a leading contract manufacturing organisation based in the Staffordshire area. As the Production Scientist you will be responsible for produ...Science
View & Apply
Viral Vector Downstream Processing Manager
| Experience Dependent
HRS has partnered with a Protein Manufacturing organisation who are looking to expand their capabilities to Viral Vector production. To spear-head the development of their Viral Vector capabilitie...Science
View & Apply