Job Reference: J5632459
Updated On: 30/10/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewHRS are currently looking for a Senior Immunologist to join an exciting and revolutionary Drug Discovery company based in central London. As the Senior Immunologist you will be responsible for working alongside a multi-discipline team to develop cell based assays using Flow Cytometry, FACS and ELISA for drug development programmes.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Immunologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for designing projects and developing assays, including and not limited to protein characterisation assays, high-throughput assays, cell based assays, affinity assays.
2. You will be using routinely multi colour Flow cytometry, FACS and ELISAs.
3. You will be training, mentoring new/junior members of the team.
4. As the Senior Immunologist you will be analysing data from the wet lab teams.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Immunologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A relevant degree in a a Life Science subject, including Immunology, Immuno-oncology, Biological Sciences etc. A PhD is preferred.
2. Proven industry/clinical experience in assay development and optimisation using Flow Cytometry, FACS, ELISA, WB for drug discovery programmes.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with biological drug discovery platforms, preferably display libraries.
Key Words: Immunologist / Immunooncology / Drug Discovery / Research / Biotech / Life Science / Biopharma / Phage Display / Display Libraries / Assay Development / ELISA / Flow Cytometry / FACS / ELISA / WB
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Scientist - Histology
Midlothian | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Scientist within Histology to join a leading life sciences company based in the Edinburgh area. Our client are known for offering specialist preclini...Science
View & Apply
QC Technologist (Monitoring and Training)
Wiltshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a QC Technologist (Monitoring & Training) to join a leading BioPharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Technologist (Monitoring & Training) you will ...Science
View & Apply