J563197ChertseyIS&T Permanent£75,000 to £90,000 per annumFull Time31/10/2018IT IT - SAP IT - Architect IT - Infrastructure IT - Information Security
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Cloud Infrastructure Specialist We are currently looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Specialist to join a leading, multi-national company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Cloud... View Job
IT Compliance Manager We are currently looking for a IT Compliance Manager to join a leading life sciences company based in the Hertfordshire. As the IT Compliance Manager ... View Job
IT Engineer We are currently looking for an IT Infrastructure Engineer to join a leading technology company based in the Essex area. As the IT Infrastructure Engi... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Infrastructure Manager to join a leading company based in the Chertsey, Surrey area. As the Senior Infrastructure Manager you will be responsible for managing the IT operations in relation to Iaas, Server and Systems Operations to ensure service delivery.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Infrastructure Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior Infrastructure Manager you will be responsible for managing and operating the IT services delivery framework whilst cooperating with the service delivery management and vendor and supplier management leadership team.
2. You will be responsible for monitoring, reviewing and driving the performance of vendors and suppliers to improve performance globally for Iaas Server & Systems Operations (e.g. IBM datacenters, remote servers, WINTEL, UNIX, on premise Infrastructure including SAP infrastructure).
3. As the Senior Infrastructure Manager you will be responsible for identifying and classifying problems and managing their impacts whilst making recommendations for change.
4. You will embed a compliance culture across all regions of the business to ensure pharmaceutical regulations are upheld.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Infrastructure Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. As the Senior Infrastructure Manager you will have a relevant degree in a IT related subject.
2. You will have proven industry experience in managing large scale infrastructure projects in the pharmaceutical sector whilst working to GxP regulations.
3. As the Senior Infrastructure Manager you will have a working knowledge and practical experience with Prince2 or another formal project management methodology along with finance and budget management experience.
Key Words: Infrastructure, GxP, Iaas, Systems, Manager, IT, Prince2, stakeholders, IBM datacenters, remote servers, WINTEL, UNIX, SAP infrastructure, Systems Operations.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.