J562707StaffordshireIS&T Permanent£35,000 to £45,000 per annum - 15% bonus Full Time04/09/2018IT IT - Analyst IT - Infrastructure IT - Cyber Security
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
IT Desktop Support Analyst We are currently looking for an IT Desktop Support Engineer to join a leading life sciences company based in the Cambridge area. As the IT Desktop Sup... View Job
IT 1st Line Support Analyst We are currently looking for a 1st Line IT Support Analyst to join a leading company based in the Southampton/Winchester area. As the 1st Line IT Supp... View Job
Cyber Security Manager We are currently looking for a Cyber Security Manager to join a leading company UK wide company based in the Staffordshire area. As the Cyber Security... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior IT Network Engineer to join a global company based in the Staffordshire area. You will be joining at an exciting time as they move towards a more cloud based environmnet. You will be supporting the while of the UK with up to level 3 support and implementation of IT Networks. Your role of Senior IT Network Engineer will encompass:
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior IT Network Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior IT Network Engineer, you will proactively manage UK and Ireland Network systems ensuring the security and integrity of data held within and that capacity is appropriate for the needs of the business. The majoority of teh routing and switching is Cisco based
2. You will engage in a process of continuous monitoring and measuring to identify areas of strength and opportunities for development and report recommendations for improvement to the Infrastructure Principle.
3. As the Senior IT Network Engineer you will assist in the development of departmental processes, maintaining and improving on the ISO/IEC 20000 and ITIL levels of quality already achieved.
4. You will develop and implement measures for the proactive and reactive monitoring of services and to troubleshoot areas of poor performance and identify effective solutions for their remediation.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior IT Network Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will be qualified in ITIL Foundation along with CCNA and CCNP.
2. Proven industry experience in working with network technologies with three years of 3rd line support of IT networking and knowledge of Cisco routers and Cisco switches.
3. It would also be an advantage if you have worked with AWS, Azure, Checkpoint / FortiNet Firewall and F5 load balancing.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role