Job Reference: J5634950
Updated On: 17/05/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior IT Project Manager to join a growing cloud and managed service Company based in the London area. The role reports into the Head of Integration and will focus on Systems + Platform, Process and Integration projects.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesThis is initially a 6 month fixed term role. The client are currently undergoing a transformation via acquisition so the duties of the Senior IT Project Manager will involve successful Integration of their acquisitions and process design and improvement for the new Business Operating Model.
1 .As the Senior Project Manager you will help build and lead a high performing programme office setting up tools, processes and standards for managing the integration program and projects (Jira, planning, tracking & reporting, risk & issues management).
2. The Senior Project Manager will Develop & drive change towards agile project management & practices and coordinate and manage workstream inter-dependencies and act as the ‘Scrum Master’ for Scrum of Scrums/ IMO team.
3. The role will be supporting the Head of Integration in programme and change management throughout programme life cycle (planning, controls, risk management, stakeholder & other comms).
4. As the business matures as the Senior IT Project manager you will help lead and coach project managers and Integration Analyst on IMO standards and processes.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior IT Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Project and/or Programme management qualification (Prince2, PMP, APM, Agile PM.
2. Knowledge and experience of Project Management tools and methodologies (Agile, waterfall, project management software, etc.)
3. Proven track record of successful project delivery, from conception through to completion, on time and to budget ideally in IT business systems, process improvement or M&A integration
Other jobs with similar skills
RWE Associate Director Statistician
Surrey | £650 - £750 per day
We are currently looking for a RWE Associate Director Statistician to join a leading multinational Pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the RWE Associate Director Statistician you will ...Science
View & Apply
Software Engineering Team Leader
Cheshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Software Engineering Team Leader to join a leading contract research organisation providing drug discovery services based in the Cheshire area. As the Software Engineeri...Science
View & Apply
Customer Services Process and System Integration Expert
Reading | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Customer Services Process and System Integration Expert to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Reading area. As the Customer Services Process and System I...Science
View & Apply