Job Reference: J5634060
Updated On: 13/11/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewHRS are currently looking for a Senior Laboratory Technician - Cell Therapy to join a leading Biotech company based in the London area. As the Senior Laboratory Technician - Cell Therapy you will be responsible for supporting with analytical assays.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced and passionate lab technician that enjoys working in a laboratory setting to support with the development of life saving products in a fast growing industry.
You will have a good exposure with techniques such as flow cytometry, ELISA, cell culture and PCR.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Laboratory Technician - Cell Therapy will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be performing lab-based activities to support with the development of analytical assays such as flow cytometry, ELISA and cell culture.
2. As the Senior Lab Technician, you will ensure that assay activities are carried out on time.
3. Contribute to the smooth running of the lab and take on lab management responsibilities when necessary.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Laboratory Technician - Cell therapy we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant experience working as a lab technician within a scientific organisation such as Biotech or Biopharmaceutical company.
2. Proven experience in a commercial lab environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with cell culture or flow cytometry, or PCR or ELISA etc,
Key Words: Lab Technician / Cell Culture / Flow Cytometry / PCR / ELISA / Assay Support / Cell Therapy / Lab Management
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
London | Experience Dependent
A leading Cell and Gene Therapy Company are looking for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager to join their team based in Central London. As the Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager you will support Cell a...Science
View & Apply
Senior/Principal Scientist - Flow Cytometry
Glasgow | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Senior/Principal Scientist - Flow Cytometry to join a leading Immunotherapy company based in outside of Glasgow, on the central belt, commutable from Edinburgh. As the S...Science
View & Apply
Outsource Manager - Preclinical / Clinical Assays
London, London | £45,000 - £65,000 per annum
HRS are currently looking for an Outsource Manager - Preclinical / Clinical Assays to join a leading Biotech company based in London. As the Outsource Manager you will be responsible for outsourcing s...Science
View & Apply